Many business owners think about digital marketing backwards. They focus too much on social media and spend no time on their website.
Your website is the home base for your business. This is where all the magic happens. If it’s not optimized and working for you, it may as well be turned off. It is where potential customers come when they are serious about purchasing from your business. Everything about your business is here.
In order for your website to work for you, it needs to be simple, informative and easy to navigate.
It doesn’t need to be fancy or complicated to compete on the internet. In fact, that can work against you. If a potential customer can’t find what they are looking for within 2 minutes, they’re gone. You can start with a simple one-page website as long as it has enough information about what you do for your customers.
All websites include:
- Personalizes the website
- Tells the story of the business
- Builds trust
‘Product’ or ‘Services’ page
- Lists company products and services
- Describes the benefits of products or services
- Pricing or ‘Request Quote’ area
- Portfolio page
- showcase your product or services
- Blog post page
- provide value to potential customers
- Testimonials page
- provide social proof for your product or service
- Team page
- to introduce your fabulous team
*Bells and Whistles billed separately
*You provide the content. I curate it.
If you have questions regarding this service, please fill out the form below to contact me.
Latest posts by Treana Wunsch (see all)
- 3 Crucial Steps to Declutter Your Business - April 23, 2019
- How To Organize Your Business Paperwork for Bookkeeping - April 3, 2019
- Get More Done in Less Time – 10 Tips for Entrepreneurs - February 20, 2019